As Workplace Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
Do you already have experience in a similar position?
Are you interested in IT?
Are you ready to take on a new challenge?
Then you are the person we need!
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Investigate hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions.
- Prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues logged in our ITSM tool TopDesk.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Lead desktop and help desk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, printers, smartphones and related equipment hardware and software problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Support licenses renewals and services including managing invoicing.
As Workplace Manager, you have a strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols including setup of a virtual private network.
- You have experience in network administration and system administration.
- MBO-4 or associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- You also have working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent, Office 365, Teams telephony, DNS, DHCP, SMTP and (Azure) Active Directory.
- Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell), System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and cross-functional teams.
- Intune and or Microsoft Essentials certification is preferred.
- Travel to (in Europe) may be required.
- As an Workplace Manager, you speak fluently Dutch, English and German. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Q-Park offers you a challenging position within a stable and growing company.
- You will be part of a dynamic team in a professional and well-equipped work environment.
- In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm, you will receive an attractive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- Published 2 months ago
- City Maastricht
- Region Limburg
- Sector ICT & Internet
- Education Professional Bachelor, Master's Degree, Academic Bachelor
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 5 years experience
- Driver License Vehicles <. 3,5t and max. 8 seats<. 3,5t and max. 8 seats
- Language skills Dutch, Flemish, English, French, German