Q-Park owns and operates parking infrastructure with over 640,000 parking spaces in more than 3,300 well-managed commercial parking facilities in seven Western European countries.
Q-Park is known as a provider of high-quality parking facilities. The functional quality level we deliver is maintained by our employees and costs are controlled through the use of ever smarter solutions and systems.
We demonstrate that effective regulated and paid parking makes an economic and sustainable contribution to cities and society, and that a positive parking experience affects how people experience their visit, travel, shop, commute or stay.
Q-Park is a dynamic mobility partner with more than just stationary cars! The 'parking field' offers interesting challenges in terms of infrastructure applications, sustainable mobility and digital solutions. Are you ready for the challenge of parking yourself with us?
Within our Parking Management System Team, we are looking for a Functional Analyst to join our team of developers.
In the role of functional analyst, you are responsible for gathering business requirements in close consultation with core users and end-users. You analyse and document business processes, the needs and requirements of these users and translate these into a solution. You formulate the most efficient, effective and user-friendly implementation solution for the defined needs.
Are you the driven analyst with the quality to connect business and IT? Do you derive satisfaction from analysis and modelling in order to help the business achieve its objectives? Then we are looking for you!
In this Functional Analyst position:
- You will mostly work on internal applications and technical interfaces (API) with external parties and parking equipment.
- You will analyse and assess business questions into user stories/tasks for developers.
- You guarantee the quality of the various applications by code reviews, (functionally) writing unit tests and providing a demo of the product.
- Organising your deployment pipeline based on Azure devOps
To fill this position, we are looking for candidates who recognise themselves in the following profile:
- At least an HBO or WO education, IT related;
- Knowledge and experience in creating a functional design.
- Experience with Unit testing framework
- Demonstrable .NET knowledge, currently migrating to 6.0.
- Experience with IIS application deployments
- Knowledge of Windows services (deployment);
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a plus;
- Good communication skills in the Dutch and English languages, (German and/or French is nice);
- Keywords that characterise you are: structure, accurate, analytical, curious, flexible, social, proactive and independent.
- Challenging position within an inspiring, international and dynamic working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- A challenging job in a professional and proactive team ample space to organise your own work and carry out your assignment in your own way
- A salary appropriate to the level of the position
- Bonus scheme
- Contribution to gym membership
- Laptop and mobile phone with subscription
- Good pension scheme
- Office in the centre of the vibrant city of Maastricht, easily accessible by both car and public transport
- Published 2 months ago
- City Maastricht
- Region Limburg
- Sector ICT & Internet
- Education Professional Bachelor, Master's Degree, Academic Bachelor
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 2 years experience
- Driver License Vehicles <. 3,5t and max. 8 seats<. 3,5t and max. 8 seats
- Language skills Dutch, Flemish, English